Wednesday 14 October 2015

Charlotte, chunky bow baby hat

I'm showcasing my baby Charlotte hat today, its a new design which I have enjoyed designing, I think it will be very popular.

The first one I created was this one using chunky yarn by Stylecraft in cream, magenta and plum, I love love these colours together
Charlotte is a crochet beanie type baby hat. I named it after my grandmother who inspired me to try lots of crafts and to honour the new baby princess!!!...back to the hat...I wanted chunky and pretty so I edged it with a scalloped shell edge then I made crochet bow which is securely sewn on. This hat can be positioned so that the bow is either to the left or the right or even the centre of the head whichever you like the best! Chunky and aran yarn are now very popular these days for baby hats and I can see why! my Charlotte hat has turned out just how I first imagined it. I am well pleased :o)
the Etsy shop shows more photographs of each one!

I created the same hat with the same cream chunky yarn but this time I teamed it with fondant pink chunky yarn, it's all down to personal choice we all have our favourite colours!
I make this hat in many colour combo options, if you don't see the colour you desire in the listing then just contact me via Etsy Convo and I will see if I have or can obtain the yarn in the colour you requested. so here we have the striped version of the Charlotte hat but some folk don't like stripes!!! no worries......
NO STRIPES
Here we have two Charlotte hats without stripes
This pure white version of the Charlotte hat displays just one colour throughout, it is the very same hat but looks so different without stripes and aditional colour, so sweet!

This white Charlotte hat is without stripes but is accented with fondant pink scalloped shell edge and bow

please note, I use a polystyrene ball to display my hats, it is not the perfect head shape but at least gives an idea




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting Happy Craftiness, please post a comment before you leave xx